Wednesday, May 5, 2010

up.



today i went to the danish design museum.
the entry is free on wednesdays.
it was really great.
it made me wish i had a home for all of the beautiful things i see.
even more than i already do.
or at least the means to acquire them.
teak and bakelite. soft beat leather.
pastel enameled steel.
arne jacobsen too.
there was a building on fire obstructing my path.
it was an ancient one right by amalienborg.
a reminder of material means.
i could smell the smoke from my room.
it was a somber scene. standing silently staring.


and this guy, too.

then came the time again for an exchange at hovedbiblioteket.
it was another successful one.
i put one of my famed authors to rest (for now).
it was the eyeing of a personal classic which ensued.
the bell jar by sylvia plath.
a gift to me from my sister some ten years ago.
so looking forward to reading it again.
almost like it's new.
then came the time again to practice my astanga yoga.
after a week about it was long overdue.

No comments:

Post a Comment