Sunday, March 14, 2010

just because i can.

it had been my intention for some time to probe the place, ever since it was most highly recommended to me by the owner of a most rad shop stop in the city center.
the thurs day was already euphorically enthused after reinstating a bicycle as my main means and mode of transport to an end. my keen interpretation of the status of the dearest miss adams, which stately read "jolene", was that of a timely proposition, and thus precipitated my prompt escape.
located in the so-called meat packing district, my new to me wheels rolled me seamlessly to point.
the screeching that ensued made for the push over the pedal preferred, when us two throughed the center to wall street around my way. it worked right.

meat packed.
stool standing scenery.

No comments:

Post a Comment